Monday, May 18, 2015

MolecuSlim (First Test)

Okay, so recently I received a letter in the mail. It looked like this:

This product claimed to help me lose 6 LBS right away. Of course, that sparked my interest pretty quickly enough to open it.

The inside contained hoax-looking product "information" and "claims" that look as if the product is truly supported. The info packet claimed that I could eat whatever I wanted, and I did not have to exercise either. I thought, "Either they are trying to make me more fat, or this could actually work." Of course, I still wanted to get more information out of it, so I called the number at:1 (844) 928-6581. (This is not an advertisement. It is for you to get information if you are planning to try this product yourself.) The woman made it very convincing and encouraging to try the product. She did not make the same claims as the product, however. She mentioned that MolecuSlim speeds up the metabolism. This miracle was short lived pretty quickly, BUT a fast metabolism does have its benefits-- not having to eat and exercise all the time and staying thin. So, I kept inquiring and ended up ordering the product for $39.95 + $15.95 for rushed shipping for an order of 15 pills.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Ingredients:
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 500 mg
(from 625mg of Tonalin 80% CLA oil)
Caffeine (anhydrous) (time-released) 25 mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin
D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
FD&C Blue #1

**It is recommended to drink plenty of water while taking this product.






USING THE PRODUCT

Unfortunately, I did not think this product would drive me to blogging, so I do not have proof of the first two days of taking the product. I did weight myself prior to taking the pill (May 16, 2015) to the current date (May 18, 2015).

My Weight Goes as follows:

Day 1 (5/16/2015): 193.8 LBS
Day 2 (5/17/2015): 194.2 LBS
Day 3 (5/18/2015): 193.2 LBS

During the first two days, I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I had not really thought things through because I thought the results would have been accurate after the first 2 days. When I measured myself this morning, prior to taking my second pill, the results had not been fulfilled as expected.

I will be incorporating 1 hour of exercise daily everyday and my calorie intake because I still have the need to lose some amount of weight in hopes that the results of the pill will kick in so I can eventually recommend them to someone in need. Keep in mind that our bodies function differently and the results will vary.

If you are interested in my results, please keep in touch. I will incorporate pictures from now on to have proof on how this product is working with my body.


19 comments:

  1. Did you continue to use this product? What were your results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know if it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda: Hi, I have been in a million diets just want to know if it help you did you lose pounds please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received mine today 2~20~16 I will weight myself Monday and start pills Monday Feb 22 2016 @ I will post my results wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received mine today 2~20~16 I will weight myself Monday and start pills Monday Feb 22 2016 @ I will post my results wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck. I just ordered mine. A friend took them and lost 40pounds in 8 months. Hope it works for me. My friend stopped talking them and is still losing 2 pounds a month. We'll see

      Delete
  6. Just ordered this product, I am very concerned because the same lady answered for a different product ,giving the same reviews and Success percentage of a face cream......I'm feeling like this is a scam ,but I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ordered this product, I am very concerned because the same lady answered for a different product ,giving the same reviews and Success percentage of a face cream......I'm feeling like this is a scam ,but I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm letting people know that for me,it's not working. I received my order a week ago I'm 154.8 pounds and today I'm 152.8. What I'm saying is that it goes back to 154.3,then 152.2..in other words I haven't seen anything like this diet pills. I'm lost for words. I think I got scammed again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well do i got a duzzy I ordered the ultimate package and I got a toy I don't even know what it is.I spent 109.00 for nothing and I'm really really mad it a scam for sure I'm telling everyone who will listen don't order you might get a surprise like I did it ain't worth the trouble buy garcinia cambogia now that works I been taking it for about 7months and I lost 50lbs now you could believe that look it up you will believe it when your melting before your eyes and you don't have flabby skin afterwards it all shinks back into place believe me I didn't believe it before not till I tried it for myself good luck to all of you signed happy after all

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are also referred as over the counter pills and are treated as weight loss supplements. best-diet-pills.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. After my dinner, I took the pills that is meant for before sleep and took my weight againimp source

    ReplyDelete
  12. We may eat healthier when our mood is good. We may avoid periods of poor health and inactivity that lead to weight gain.
    garcinia cambogia pure extract free trial

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think of this blog as a diary preoccupied with getting thin, staying thin and understanding thus sharing pro-ana tips and tricks, thinspiration, fasting, celebrity weight loss secrets, effective diet pills, effective diets, diet pills reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. I been taking these pills for 2and a half months and i feel great I see clothes fit better my stomach has gone down I dont think about food and junk foods. It works just keep a open mind

    ReplyDelete
  15. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. where to purchase forskolin

    ReplyDelete